As a Trust, we would like to begin by thanking you for your continued support in helping us to minimise the impact of Coronavirus on our school sites during these challenging times.
In our continued commitment to both our pupils and their families, we would like to make you aware that as a Trust we are continually striving to find ways to help you all during these unprecedented times. During the first Lockdown, we did this in a number of ways: providing food vouchers and/or food hampers for some of our families, well-being check phone calls, online learning and face to face sessions.
Whilst we are not in the same situation we were during Spring and Summer, the pandemic is still having a significant impact on us all. To continue in our support of you all, we will be providing food vouchers for those families who feel they require them and meet the following criteria:
- Families who are in receipt of Free School Meals
- Families, who are not currently in receipt of Free School Meals, but believe their circumstances have changed that could mean they are eligible
- Families who we support with food parcel
If you meet any of the above criteria, and you find your child/family is having to self-isolate for the following reasons:
- Your child, or someone in their household is displaying symptoms of Coronavirus and you are waiting test results;
- Your child, or someone in their family /household has tested positive for coronavirus;
- Your child has arrived in the UK from a country with a high coronavirus risk;
Then please contact the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of this. Our central finance team will then begin the process for you to receive the food vouchers.
Do not contact your child’s school as they are not processing the applications, however if you are unsure as to whether you might be eligible then please email email@example.com and your enquiry will be signposted to someone who will be able to discuss this with you.
Many thanks to you all for your continued support at this time and we hope that you and your family remain safe and well.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]