- Pupils should also check their Google Classroom links as their teachers will be uploading lesson resources from their usual ‘in school’ lessons wherever possible.
- Streamed (live) or pre-recorded lessons where appropriate will be communicated via Google Classroom stream.
- To supplement the materials from Oak Academy (https://www.thenational.academy) which is an online classroom made by teachers.
- Reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure that all pupils have access to the resources needed for effective remote learning.
- Work packs will be made available for pupils who do not have access to tech – these packs will need to be requested and collected from school if parameters allow – consideration to delivery given.
- For pupils who cannot access tech at home, the school will, where possible, offer support.