Bay House School and Sixth Form promotes inclusive values.
We believe that
- all pupils are of equal value and share the same entitlements of access to a broad and balanced curriculum
- all pupils are encouraged to achieve their potential and work towards being healthy, safe, positive contributors and achieve economic well-being as adults
- all pupils complete their compulsory schooling
- all pupils with the ability to do so sit public examinations
- parents, staff and the pupils themselves are fully involved in monitoring progress and setting targets for improvement
- we aim to improve the ability of all staff to cater for the needs of each of the pupils with whom they work by offering regular professional learning and ongoing advice.
Bay House is not a fully accessible site but there are ramps and lifts to some areas. Individual arrangements are made for those who have accessibility needs and advice is sought from the specialist teachers, other professionals and parents and carers as required. Specialist equipment is acquired according to need. There is a disabled toilet and disabled parking bays for parents and visitors.