We are delighted to write to share with you the headlines from our recent short inspection by Ofsted in October 2017.
Key messages from the report:
- Bay House School ‘continues to be good’.
- Post-16 outcomes continue to be exemplary.
- Bay House School has ‘a very positive ethos and sense of purpose’.
- The pupils and students conduct themselves well and behaviour continues to be superb.
- The progress and attainment of pupils in English, mathematics, science and humanities is particularly strong.
- Year 9 pupils told inspectors that staff are ‘very firm on equality’ and value everyone’s opinion.
We are very proud of every member of our community for contributing to this success.
We particularly welcome the feedback in the inspection report that we have maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection, and that what we are doing to improve is effective.
There is always more work to be done and we will continue to work hard to achieve a consistency of excellence across the whole of this very large school.