Last night, parents and carers of Year 10 pupils were welcomed to an information evening focused on the courses their children are studying and some tips to help them at home.
The aim of the evening was to cover topics including:
- INFORMATION SHARING
- OUTLINE THE OVERVIEW FOR YEAR 10
- EXPLAIN THE VARIOUS COURSES THAT ARE
- INTRODUCE AND EXPLAIN EARLY EXAM ENTRY
- DISCUSS EMOTIONAL SUPPORT
- APPS – THE WAY FORWARD
- OUTLINE HOW PARENTS CAN BEST HELP AND SUPPORT
You can see a full PDF of the presentation by clicking here.